Friday, December 5, 2008

A Few of my Favorite Things



Apparently Rocky also enjoys my favorite toy which I lovingly refer to as Poddy. The arm band is a little big on her so I guess she is going to have to wait a few years until she gets her own. I feel a little bad for her because believe you me, I rarely share.
My i-pod has some music but for the most part it is completely filled with amazing podcasts. Sometimes I wonder how I could have lived before NPR on demand.
P.S. You know how every parent thinks their kid is a genius. I guess that only lasts until something like this happens.

4 comments:

jill said...

From pictures it seems as if her head is leaving the rest of her behind on that whole growing thing. It's cute now, but it could get weird.

Kristen and Adam said...

hi marci. its kristen. your blog is so cute. how is everything going with you and your little family? hope you are enjoying life!

becky rigby said...

Marci, you still do have a child genius. I can't wait to see you later today!!!

Melanie said...

Hey Marci. I had no idea that you had a blog until I saw you post it on facebook. I am glad that you have one. Rocky is too cute. Hope things are going well.