Sunday, August 22, 2010

Cancer Sucks

The last couple of weeks we have experienced the loss of two very special people.


Natalie Jolley

and

Doug Taylor



When it comes to things that are serious I have a really hard time putting my thoughts into words. I guess that all I can say right now about these two is that it has been my privilege to have had the honor to have known them.
I will be forever grateful for the millions of ways their lives have touched mine and the example that they and their families have set for me.

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Marci, I'm so sorry for your loss. I'd like to say more, but am also at a loss for words, just know you're in my thoughts.

Aynna banahna said...

I'm glad you said something. I never know what to say. It's still making me sad

Kourtney said...

Cancer does Suck. Thank you for all the beautiful things you said to me at the funeral. I am glad you guys were there. We love you.

Jill said...

Thanks Marc. Did Natalie live in Pleasant View? I think her mom is in the Relief Society presidency with my sister-in-law.