Friday, November 16, 2012

Compromise

 I'm finally starting to learn my lesson about negotiating with a 2 year old.  While she may not wear her dragon costume to church, it is probably okay if she wants to wear her swimsuit in the bathtub.

 The three amigas show the growth progression from 2 to 5 months.  Rosy, Ivy and Caroline are bound to be BFFS...or frenemies.  Time will tell.
 
Now I'm going to show you something really cute and something really nasty.  You can guess which is which.

 
This spider is still kickin' it outside of our front door.  It is huge and has great colors striping its body.  I thought it would be a good idea to take a photo so I could identify it later, but I'm a little bit hesitant to know what it is.  Rocky has named it "Blue" and now I can't kill it so if it is dangerous we had better just remain in ignorance.  

And now to make up for the spider picture I've got a video of Rosy doing what she does best, and that is being adorable.  Once again, nothing special happens, but I feel like I need to give her fans a glimpse of what she is like because the still shots just don't do her justice. 

No comments: