Saturday, February 14, 2009

Share the Love

Rocky woke up this morning and decided to take the same attitude about Valentine's Day as her dad.


She seemed to change her mind, however, when she got her first Valentine. It came in the mail all the way from Grandma's house and she absolutely loved it. She played with it all day.


I decided that in honor of the season I would make sugar cookies that could potentially be the match that would ignite my New Year's healthy eating strategy into flames. It took a little bit of debate but I decided that the risk was worth taking. After all, what are holidays for if not to create family traditions?


Peace, Love, and Cookies

3 comments:

Aynna banahna said...

Yay for over indulging! Excited to see you soon :) And I may need that car seat sooner than I thought, according to my midwife

autumn said...

that outfit will live in infamy. i MEANT to make sugar cookies today. eh, maybe tomorrow.

Cara Rigby said...

oh my goodness, how awesome is that picture. That dress outfit is hands down the most adorable thing ever! I hope that you had a great day...can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.