Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Siblings-In-Law

Although it was horrible to return to Utah for a funeral, out trip turned out to be extremely fun because everyone was in town. We were able to have some major bonding time with Brandon's siblings and their spouses. I have always loved the Rigbys but I think that this opportunity brought us even closer.
I especially like it when we are together at Mike and Kathy's. It seems that by merely walking through the door of their mother's house those men are transported back into being giggly teenagers. Brandon has a specific laugh that he saves for moments with his brothers.
When you lose someone that you love it is easy to take a step back and appreciate the people that you still have. I am lucky that my in-laws are some of my very best friends.

3 comments:

becky rigby said...

Mars, I love you too! That last picture is my favorite. (only because I secretly have my hand on your thigh)

Lindsey and Isaac said...

I noticed your car was gone all weekend and wondered where you guys were. Sorry to hear about Brandon's grandma, but I agree, inlaws are great. Sorry we haven't seen much of you yet, we have colds and fevers so I feel like we are hermits!

Cara Rigby said...

You totally said it...those boys turn into giddy little girls when they are together, and it's awesome. Sure love you, it was great to spend time with you this weekend ;)