Monday, June 22, 2009

Real Men

I am pretty lucky to have such great men in my life. Mike is such a great father-in-law and I owe him so much because he taught Brandon to be such a good dad.

Rocky is nuts for both her grandpas.

My dad is definitely one-of-a-kind and anyone who knows him can tell you that he is a great guy. I love watching him with Rocky because it reminds me how fun he was with me when I was a little girl.


Brandon was born to be a father and Rocky was born to be a daddy's girl.



I've also got a brother and Brandon's brothers that are great men and fantastic dads. Thanks for stepping up at a time when a lot of men aren't up to the job.

2 comments:

becky rigby said...

Mars, beautiful post. I love the pictures. Those men are lucky to have YOU in their lives! :)

becky rigby said...

I just noticed Papa Rigby's socks with sandals in the first picture. hehehe How could you not love that man?