Sunday, February 21, 2010

Picture Update

I really don't have time right now to be working on this blog because it will probably mean that we are late to church but I know if I miss this pocket of time I will never get these pictures up. Those of you who have ever made it through a day of church with a toddler will understand that after it is over there isn't energy left for blogging. But, the day is still relatively young and I'm feeling pretty chipper so I thought I'd better take advantage of the 15 minutes I've got now.

In preparation for the new baby I have been trying to focus a lot of time appreciating Rocky. We have spent a lot of time together, just the two of us, while Brandon has been dutifully working on his degree. She has brought an unbelievable amount of joy and happiness into my life and she makes every day fun.




Since we've gotten out the baby toys she has re-united with some of her old pals. She almost seems to enjoy the playful puppy and busy bee more than she did when she was little. Hopefully she'll let the new baby have a turn in the bouncer sometime.




She loves her Valentine that came from Oma and still gets it out every day.


Her new bed is perfect size.


What a blessing it is to have such a sweet and fun little girl.

3 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Rocky is such a cute girl and will be a great big sister!! Let us know how things go! :)

becky rigby said...

I love the picture of Rocky, she looks so much bigger. I want to see pictures of you and your prego belly. I guess that's a benefit of living so far away. No one get's to see your SO pregnant unless you want them to. =)

the splendid life of us... said...

It seems like it has been forever since we have seen you! I can't believe Rocky is in a big kid bed, how does she do?

And you better let me take some newborn baby pics when the little one comes. PLEEEEEEASE?