Saturday, January 29, 2011

Pajama Jam


For the past several weeks the big news in the Spanish branch was the pajama party. It was announced a couple times before every meeting and each time it was emphasized that yes, we really are wearing pajamas. It was always mentioned that we weren't going to eat, but we were going to breakfast.
The way these announcements were made and received made it seem that it was believed that this novel idea had never been conceived of before, and if anyone had ever thought of it, certainly nobody had ever had the guts to actually go through with it.
Well, I'm happy to announce that not only did we dare, we totally rocked it.
I will admit that I had my doubts at first, but when I walked in the door and saw the unbelievable spread of food, I knew that we were going to P.J. party better than anyone had P.J. partied before. We ate and ate, then we played the "What If" game which reminds me of many fond memories at slumber parties when I was 12.

Rocky picked her outfit herself and Daisy looked ravishing in this 2010 Carters original.



How else could the night end except by the reading of bedtime stories.

I'm not sure that everyone is ready to make it a yearly event, but personally, I would call the whole thing a great success.
I wonder what crazy idea will be the theme of our next party.

1 comment:

Aynna banahna said...

I want to go to a PJ party! Looks like so much fun.