Saturday, January 29, 2011

Go Wild-Ducks?



This morning we went to watch the Weber State Wildcats take on the Oregon Ducks in tennis. As devoted Wildcats and Ducks we were a little torn on what to wear. Rocky went full-fledged Duck but Daisy and I decided to go half and half. I wore a Weber shirt and a green jacket and she had her O with purple pants. Brandon was unwilling to make a commitment and went neutral with his Sasquatch shirt. Really, how can you go wrong with Sasquatch?

On our way out Rocky insisted that she and Daisy sit. She pointed at me and ordered, "Take me a picture."

2 comments:

Janet said...

Marci, we just got home from the Weebcat basketball game. It was AMAZING! It was one of those finishes that you only see on TV. We were two behind, with 2.4 seconds to go. They dribbled to barely past the center line and threw in a 3 pointer. The place went CRAZY! In those few moments Marsha and I screamed so loudly we were hoarse!

Kourtney said...

How fun I love college sports. Coop said your girls are so tut LOl