Monday, March 7, 2011

Fun with the Young Women

My awesome friend Jackie just sent me these pictures that she took at a couple of our Young Women activities. I wanted to share them not simply because they are flattering, but because I love these girls so much.

In February we had the best time making chocolates, and fudge at the candy factory.

I still dream about that place.


We dipped Daisy's binky in the chocolate. Not really, but I don't think she could have liked it any more anyway. She enjoyed the attention from the girls as much as the treats she sampled. Rocky had to stay at the church with her daddy because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep her hands clean. I did bring her a little chocolate mouse that we made so she still came out okay.

Daisy doesn't really have enough hair to warrant a net, but I knew that this is probably the only time in her life that she can still look cute wearing one.



This picture takes us back to the old days with the snaggle tooth.


We all had a great time at the Halloween dance. Especially Rocky, although she did have a hard time balancing her time between her two favorite activities, dancing and eating cookies.

No comments: