Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Daisy Day

My Daisy Girl turned one!


Her favorite thing to do is to be in the swing so in between storms the last couple of days we have taken her out there as much as possible. The higher I push her the louder she laughs.

I made cupcakes for her to share with her friends.

We won't mention the little duck graveyard where the mistakes ended up (Graphic Picture Warning!)

Brandon was glad because he knows that when I mess them up it means that he gets to eat them. Hopefully the ducky CSI doesn't hear about this because my fingerprints are all over those bodies.

Don't worry because while I was busy making Daisy's birthday awesome by sticking toothpicks into doughnut holes she was going over a few recipe books to pick out the birthday meal. Yeah, I know, fancy cupcakes = neglected children. She really was just crawling around almost naked, but hey, those ducks are sure cute. As you can see, she was obviously very distressed and didn't do anything fun at all while I was distracted.

Her little personality is starting to really come out and she is a ham. She likes to make everyone laugh and will make all kinds of sounds a faces to be entertaining. She loves, loves, loves her daddy and they spend a lot of time giggling together. She crawls around at warp speed and tries to get into the bathroom when I'm not looking so she can flush the toilet repeatedly which sends her into a laughing fit every time.


Her smile is contagious and she brings so much happiness wherever she is and I just want to squeeze her cheeks all day long.
She's too young to care about it being her birthday but I'm celebrating because having her is the best gift ever.

5 comments:

Denece said...

Happy Birthday Daisy! I can't beilieve she's one already! I tried to make those same cute little duckie cupcakes. Talk about an epic fail!!!!

Michelle said...

What a cute girl! So fun that she is such a ham...it will be fun to see her grow up!

Lindsey and Isaac said...

She's such a cute girl! We loved the duck cupcakes, thanks!

Laurie said...

Looks like Daisy had a great day. I love your duck cupcakes... almost as much as the duckie graveyard... awesome!!

Kourtney said...

Those cupcakes are so cute. Daisy is so cute. I love this age