Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Small and Cute Excuse

If any of you have been wondering why there have been such big gaps between my blog posts, I have one excuse that is small, but makes a lot of messes...and her name is Daisy.
A few weeks ago Brandon had left the computer at home and was at one of his evening classes. I had just a couple of pictures I wanted to put up and I knew it wouldn't take long. Daisy and I were finished eating but Rocky was still working on her rice so I thought I'd be safe for a minute or two. Well, I clearly thought wrong. It did literally take two minutes, but when I turned around this is what I saw. Take note that this photo doesn't show the rice that was strewn all over the entire room.

It is bad enough that it happened once, but yesterday while I was getting all weepy about my friends I turned around and saw that she had done it again.

Apparently I'm not much of a multi-tasker.

3 comments:

Pam said...

you seriously have the cutest kids ever! This age has always kept me on my toes. Their little mischievous smiles always make me melt though.

the splendid life of us... said...

I have a feeling that Oaklee is going to be like this. She is already keeping me on my toes. We need to get together soon, miss you!

Cara Rigby said...

I LOVE the remorse on her face for the mess she made :) So excited to see you soon! Love you.