Monday, March 16, 2009

A Picture and a Bunch of Words

A Picture

Rocky hasn't been feeling well this week, but she has been a real champ about it.



A Bunch of Words

I've tried unsuccessfully to write a blog on three different topics tonight, but the words just aren't supporting me. I am under pressure because Brandon still has one paper and half of a test to finish and I only have a few minutes while he is going over some references. I mean, I have had plenty of time to write something, but just knowing that I have to do it right now takes away all the fun. You are probably at this very moment full of surprise because you have always just thought that I was naturally gifted and that profound and extremely witty commentary on motherhood effortlessly flows from my fingertips. While you are, in fact, correct, this gift does not seem to work during finals.

2 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

You guys are so funny! I'm glad you had the computer for a little while even if you couldn't write under pressure, it was still good. I just read Brandon's blog from the 7th and it was so funny! What a good dad. :)

becky rigby said...

I'm pretty sure none of our God given talents work during finals week. I don't even bother getting ready in the morning during that week.