Saturday, April 18, 2009

A Lucky Runner

This picture reminds me of Cambria because she got one of her arms out of the harness. The drive for freedom must be in the Rigby blood.


I have to give props to Rocky because she is such a trooper when I take her out on runs. Today we were in the hot sun bumping over broken sidewalks and she would just giggle as she bounced all over the place. She is an angel when she is in that jogger. Whenever I start to get really tired I will use checking on her as an excuse to take a breather. Every time that happens I am rewarded with a big grin that makes me feel good enough to keep going. I've come across other runners on the trail and I can see by their faces that her smile works for them too. It is a lot harder when I push the stroller, but it is also more fun because I have my little buddy with me. Sometimes I don't have a choice because Brandon is gone, but sometimes I take her anyway just because I like her so much.

3 comments:

becky rigby said...

Yay for escape artists! :) I love her big beautiful blue eyes. I can't wait to see them in person.

Cara Rigby said...

Oh great, one more thing we taught Rocky ;) I'm glad that she is so sweet to keep you company while you run. I have to tell you though, I've looked at that video you posted seriously 25 times. It makes me so happy

Sharstin said...

she is so darling! love this pict. I am with you--pushing the little ones does get tiresome--but they are so fun to take!