Saturday, April 25, 2009

Rocky Struts her Stuff



From a very early age, Rocky knew that the key to being a blonde is looking hot in a pink velour suit.



Lucky for her, at her birth a knowing friend gave us this number. It makes me think of the girls that I would see in Boston. It was even better when they wore one-piece jumpsuits that said Gangsta or Princess on the behind. As you already know from a previous blog, Rocky has enough going on back there that she doesn't need any words to draw attention to her derriere. I've tried it on her every week waiting for the day that it would fit and I think she pulls it off very nicely.

She has started to crawl around the house but still shows little interest on the whole in anything besides walking.


We took this video about a week ago when she was still gingerly taking steps. Now that she's got the hang of it I never even see her, just a pink velour streak zooming through the apartment.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Wow, she's really cruising!

You know, Leona has a pretty cool pink & brown velour jump suit...if we get them both a pair of high heel shoes and metallic bags they could really hit the town together in style!

Lindsay said...

love the video--and she is rockin the velors!

Stephanie said...

She is one hot chick, no doubt! Love it! :)

Callie. said...

a fashionista and she's only one! Too cute. And I am impressed with her walking! Go Rocky!

becky rigby said...

Marci, I love it!! I can't believe she is walking so much. That is so cute. I can't wait to see her.