Thursday, May 14, 2009

A Full Sink

Since Rocky has become more mobile it has become a challenge for her to stay still even for a few minutes.

The one exception is when she sits in the sink while I get myself ready for the day. I don't know why she is willing to cram herself into such a small space, but she is very interested in all the projects of personal hygiene.

She will sit like this for several minutes which is great for me.

This morning she looked so cute that I had to get out the camera. I was so busy taking pictures that I didn't even notice that she had grabbed my earring.

Luckily I caught it in time, especially because that is the last pair that I've still got.

2 comments:

becky rigby said...

She looks so tall cramped up in the little sink. I can't believe how long her hair is getting. It's going to be so nice to see you guys soon. =)

the splendid life of us... said...

adorable! in the next couple of weeks lets get together so I can take some pictures of Rocky!