Friday, October 9, 2009

Since Brandon has been gone this is how much of our time has been spent.


I'm hoping that Rocky's newest hobby, having tantrums, is her way of saying that she is mad that she didn't get to go to Utah with her dad. I have a sinking feeling, however, that it is related the fact that everything that she wants to do is something I don't want her to do...play in the toilet, for example. I feel bad when she is crying, but I feel even worse when she is out of my direct line of sight and it gets quiet all of a sudden. Then I know there is some kind of trouble.

This time I caught her red-handed. It's a good thing for her that she is cute.

3 comments:

Pam said...

She is about 18 months isn't she? The tantrum phase will last for about 6 months give or take a month or two. This is the phase I least like. Good luck!

Stephanie said...

Aw, the tantrum stage. Caleb could have won awards for some of his. :S Imagine walking all the way through the grocery store, desprite for just a single gallon of milk, with a screaming child following a few feet behind. One of his best. :( Hopefully, she'll snap out of it quickly.

Unknown said...

Why the wallet?? Always the wallet! We get the two of them together (Tegan and Rocky) they may figure out there's much more money out there than what's in our purse...they may end up robbing a bank.