Sunday, July 25, 2010

My Daisy



We just had Daisy's 4 month appointment...only about a month late.
She is 24 inches long which puts her in the 22nd percentile and she weighs 14 lbs which is right smack in the middle of average. I guess I have been lying to everyone when I say she is so big. I guess it is because all of her weight goes right to her cheeks.

I feel bad that I don't devote more blog space to describe the love and joy that our little Daisy has brought to our home. She is such a sweet and happy girl and we just adore her.

6 comments:

Pam said...

I just read all of your updates. I loved them. I especially loved the last one where you talked about the girls basically being in a heat coma and the picture along with said post. The girls and I head out next week for a month long stay in Utah. Wish me luck!

ENIGMA25 said...

really the girls are so cute...:-)

becky rigby said...

Oh, how I miss the days when I used to bath in the sink. =) She looks so cute in that tiny sink, her little hand is on her knee.

Lindsey and Isaac said...

It looks like you guys are having such a fun time! I haven't seen you all summer. Daisy looks so much bigger and older - she looks kind of like Rocky in this picture. Cute, glad you guys are doing well.

Laurie said...

Cute picture. Sure miss you guys. Looks like you've been having a fun summer though.

Kourtney said...

that is the cutest picture ever. I hope that I am counted as one of your friends I love those bags. You are very talented.