Sunday, July 25, 2010

Swimming?

What could be more fun than playing in cool water on a hot day?
I guess when you are talking about my kids, a lot of stuff.

It would be a great time to get some love from Serena.
Or it might be a good idea for her to have a snack, whether it belonged to her own family or a random family that she decided to join with or without an invitation.

It is also a great chance to get caught up on the swings.

And, I guess, if you've already done everything else, it might be fun to actually get in the water.





Daisy was so excited about the pool that she fell asleep sitting up in the Bumbo.

1 comment:

Squibb Family said...

Your little Daisy is getting big already! They grow too fast. I love the picture where she fell asleep in her seat! Precious! I love the pretty pink toes too!!!