Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Grandma, Grandpa and Paul


Okay, so I'm playing catch-up on the summer but back a few months ago we spent a lovely evening hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa Howard and my uncle Paul. The good thing about family is that even when you haven't seen them for a while you always know that you'll be as close as ever.


Joanna chose not to participate so instead Ginny made sure to include the bag of chips.


Rocky and Ginny are Best Frenemies. When they love they love hard, and when they fight, they fight just as hard.
This was one of the good moments...I think.

Daisy is always a favorite with everyone. We'll still if it still holds when she's two.

1 comment:

becky rigby said...

What a cute picture of them staring at each other. They are going to be best little friends. Such cute kids. I love Ginnie's hair. I haven't seen her in so long I can't believe she is so big.