Thursday, September 30, 2010

Time Machine


It is amazing how my blog magically goes back in time to showcase cute pictures from the past. I'll be catching up on the summer for awhile.

Daisy is such a little snuggler. She loves to be bundled up in blankets, even when it is hot.

I pulled this hat out of my first try bag. It seem that whenever I make something for the first time it always has some sort of problem. I've come to expect the inevitable and usually use the funny colors when I have a new pattern. Like any good mom, I make hats for all my friends' kids and my baby goes bareheaded. I wasn't going to give this as a gift so I guess I'll stick it on my child. This hat has several mistakes in it, but you can't tell because she makes it look pretty darn good. Besides, Kelly Green is always in style in Eugene.

This friendly smile looks a little suspicious considering the look on Daisy's face.

The Stake 5K with Oma and Opa was a highlight of the summer. Although the mile walk turned out to be less than a half mile and the 5K was full of hills, it was a great way to spend a Saturday morning. The four of them placed really well in the "old people pushing babies" category.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Daisy looks adorable in her hat...and Susie finally fits into the green one you made for her! It's pretty darn cute!

Kourtney said...

So fun. I love the race babies that is awesome! It was so wonderful to talk with you a month ago. I have not been up to blogging I mostly did it for Natty and now I have to find another reason.