Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Love is in the Air

 We celebrated Valentine's Day all month by eating tons of treats.  I thought I was getting better at limiting sugar but I really let loose this year. 
I couldn't help myself when I saw these tiny pies at Walmart for 50 cents. 



Delightful
 It's the small things in life, right?

I am trying to teach Rocky how to make all of her favorite foods so that she can cook them and I can snuggle in my bed reading.  My goal as a mom is to make myself useless.  So far she is doing great.  I love to see how smart she is and how quickly she picks up how to do things correctly.
 Galentine's Day.  It's not a real holiday but just a really fun excuse to eat waffles and enjoy being with your best gals.

 The girls got the table all set for our Valentine dinner.   Ike was too busy raiding their cards to sit down and eat. 




I sure love this man.
For our Young Women activity we did cake decorating.  It might have been my favorite activity ever.  I still don't have any skills, but I am pretty stoked about doing more practicing. 

No comments: