Tuesday, March 13, 2018

A Bit of Chafing

 Ike pretty much lives in these skates which works out well when he is mixing beats on the keyboard.  I swear I met the grown up version of this guy working at Classic Skating.  Let's hope it is a phase.

Snuggles


I not stuck. I Ike.

Little Lovebirds
 Mostly they are picking at each other, but once in awhile the sun comes out and these kids remember that they are friends.
 Okay, so the joy of running also comes with pain.  I took this picture as a joke.  I wasn't hurting that much, but I will admit I was hurting.  I had 24 miles on my schedule and because of a variety of reasons I had to do the last 2 by myself.  My friend said to send her a photo when I was done so that she knew I wasn't dead. 
I was super tired though.  And so so so happy to be finished.  And I was inexplicably chafed under one arm. The sleeve of my shirt rubbed me raw, just on one side. Who knows why. 
It ain't all sunshine and rainbows.
But I have heard it said and I agree that you never regret a run.

No comments: