Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Actual Snow

 But it actually did end up snowing, for real.  I mean, for as real as it snows in Eugene.  We had a couple of inches.  It was perfect because we had a late start for school and we got to sleep in, but I didn't have to entertain everyone all day.  And by the time school was over, the snow was gone.  Lovely!

 This photo imagines where our next home will be. 

One of my friends sent me this running photo.  I looked at it a long time before I realized it was me.  The funny thing about running buddies is that you are super familiar with how they look from behind, but you don't know much about the view they are getting of you.
There is no way to adequately describe how much I love being on those trails with such strong and fun women.  No matter how chaotic my life has been feeling, I find peace and purpose as we wind up and down through the trees wearing ourselves out physically and find truth and healing through the beauty of nature and great conversation. 

Sunday Afternoon
 This is definitely the cutest manicurist I have ever seen.
 I didn't help make the birthday video for Jonah but I sure enjoyed watching the others do it.   As a mom I am often in the middle of our family story and I find a lot of tenderness when I get to be on the outside looking in. 



Family Home Evening


Midnight Snacker

1 comment:

Pam said...

I just read all your updates you posted!! I love reading your posts!