Wednesday, June 13, 2018

 I thought that after all those days without kids I would be all recharged to be an awesome mom.  It worked the opposite.  They came in like a freight train.  They were exhausted, filled with candy and emotional from having to say goodbye to all their grandparents.  They had a great time on their trip and Brandon had spent a week caring for them as well as driving back and forth from Utah.
I thought I had accomplished a pretty tough feat in running that race, but when I saw Brandon I realized that he had run his own marathon.
I don't have any of the photos but I know they spent the wedding dancing their hearts out.  They went to the Treehouse Museum and Rocky had 3 birthday cakes.  They even went to the Union Station to see the trains, and look for ghosts in true Howard fashion.  Since they came home every day Ike asks when he can go back.

 We have been enjoying the weather and the kids love to climb, jump, run, and swing on anything they can find.


 Some people complain about doing yard work but the day we borrowed a lawn mower to take care of our own place was a triumph in Rigby history.
 Ike couldn't get enough.

We saw some cute friends in Oz Jr.

Snuggle Babies

Walk and Bike to School Day

Brandon's Barber Shop
This was just moments before the beard was gone.  Several people asked if Brandon shaved as a Mother's Day gift.  I'm not sure if it was but I wasn't going to complain.  He looks great with his beard but it is always fun to see his face after months of hair.
 I couldn't help but laugh at this motley group out weeding.  Ike was wearing a Batman suit with pink boots and Rosy looked lovely in her hat and dress.

Birthday Party!!

No comments: