Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Rocky is 10!

For the first time in her life I wasn't with my Rockstar on her birthday.  It is a special anniversary for me because this little girl made me a mom.  She is empathetic, kind, and charming.  I don't know how I would survive without her because she is such a great leader for her siblings and friend to me. She loves to organize projects, cook, read, run, and eat Ramen Noodles.  She always wants to hang out with the adults and chat and if she isn't talking or reading she wants to be watching a movie. She is a sucker for a good story.  She is opinionated about politics and not afraid to stand up for her personal ideas and values.  She speaks Spanish with a beautiful accent and wants to be friends with everyone.  Watching her grow and make sense of the world these 10 years has been a privilege.  Happy Birthday Rocky!

No comments: