Thursday, November 6, 2008

BaRocky


Rocky reviewed the election materials in order to make sure that she was informed about the elections. Although she didn't get to vote, she looked over our ballots and approved them before they went into the mail. She was pretty stoked about how things turned out and was glad to have been alive to experience in such an historical event. She has been thinking of changing her name to Barocky, but I told her she has to wait until she's 18.






Yesterday I caught her trying to make online purchases with my credit card. Lucky thing she can't reach the keyboard or we could be in some serious debt right now.

Also, I guess those bratty Trick-or-Treaters got us back because they left Mexican candy wrappers all over the complex.





Yeah, this one looks a lot like a Petri dish. I thought about saving it for one of Rocky's future science projects, but in the end I figured that there will always be Mexican candy that we can grow fresh germs on when the time comes.



3 comments:

becky rigby said...

BaRocky? Ha ha ha, I love it. I'm concerned though that if she did change her name grandma would no longer love her. In fact I asked G-ma and she said "nope" so let's stick with Raque (or however grandma spelt it in the family newsletter)

Unknown said...

Mexican candy is freaking gross.

The word verification word of the day is "rayop."

Stephanie said...

You crack me up! I'm glad that BaRocky didn't land you into all that debt - you know about girls and credit cards. :P