Thursday, January 8, 2009

Binge and Purge

After spending the entire holiday season away from the computer I had a lot of pictures that I really wanted to include in the blog. I've binged on fun and this is my purge. Then it will be back to good, consistent, day-to-day entries.

Rocky doesn't seem to understand the stranger anxiety that her age generally demonstrates. Either that or because of her dad she thinks that guys with beards are cool.






Haden is the youngest of Rocky's uncles and is the one who finds quiet moments to spend time with her when everyone else is busy.

Over the holidays Eric returned from Romania and the whole Rigby clan was able to spend some time in Hurricane at a condo. It was fun to see everyone. It was also the perfect opportunity for a photo shoot.

The E, B and C.


Derek, Eric, Brandon, Caleb and Adam. These weren't the best pictures, but they certainly were the most entertaining.


It takes a brave man to go out in that outfit.

This pretty much sums up the attention that was given to Rocky for three weeks. No wonder she turned ornery when we got home. When she realized that all her friends were left in Utah this is what happened.



She only started to feel better when she realized that they all promised to come visit her in Eugene.

I think she looks pretty awesome in this adorable dress that was sent by my dear friend Carlene.

3 comments:

Callie. said...

how fun. And that video of her crying is one of the saddest things ever! Hearing a baby cry is sad no matter what, but Rocky just looks so genuinely sad it's heartbreaking! I'm glad you all had such a great time with family. Wasn't it wonderful? But it is so good to be home.

becky rigby said...

The picture of Brandon bringing in the garbages is my favorite. I think I'll put that as my wallpaper on my work computer. :)

I'm glad Rocky stopped crying. I bet that was such a transition for her to not be held 24 hours a day.

The picture of us at the dinner was right after I feed Rocky one of Caleb's peas, that's why everyone was staring at her. You know we give you plenty of attention too Mars! :)

Kristin said...

It's so sad to see her cry, but what a big girl sitting up! Already she's more grown up then when we saw her at Christmas.