Saturday, January 3, 2009

Photos from Mom

These are the pictures that I stole from my mom's camera.
These beautiful dresses were made by Jill for Rocky and Ginny.






I remember being a teenager and lamenting how Christmas just wasn't as fun as it had been when I was little. It is amazing how kids are able to bring the magic back. Ethan and Joanna found all kinds of toys Christmas morning.





After discovering all of his toys Ethan asked why Santa hadn't brought anything to Rocky. We said it was because she was naughty this year and I think it scared him enough that he should be on his best behavior from now on. She was lucky that Ginny was so willing to share.


We had time for board games, puzzles, and the traditional pinata (which was the scariest one I've ever seen.)

5 comments:

Ryan said...

That joker pinata is about the about freakiest thing I've ever seen. Did you guys make it yourselves?

becky rigby said...

I seriously have nightmares about the joker pinata. That's too bad Rocky wasn't a good little girl, maybe she'll learn her lesson next year =) I miss haning out with your guys already. This weekend Caleb was tiling at my grandma's house and I was thinking this would be a perfect time to hang out with Mars. Bummer.

Sharstin said...

those dresses are so stinking cute! Jill did an awesome job! Glad you had a merry Christmas!
were the kids scared of that pinata? that thing is freaky :)

Stephanie said...

Wow, that WAS scary...
how...festive. :P Glad you had a fun visit.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you didn't include pictures of me playing Risk, threatening to swear, and throwing the dice.

Because that could be embarrassing.