Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanks Again


We had a lovely Thanksgiving that started with the parade.
Then the feasting began.





We were so lucky to spend the day with the Valverdes who prepared a beautiful dinner and always make us feel like we are part of the family.

I guess that I'm just a little emotional lately and with the holiday and everything I seem to get choked up every time I think about how lucky I am. I've been counting my blessings one by one and the list gets longer every year. Even though there are some ugly things in this world, there are a lot more that are beautiful.

3 comments:

becky rigby said...

Such a beautiful post Mars. I love how you moved your furniture. You should take more pictures so we can see it all. =) Tell Homeboy (Brandon) to give Rocky back her apple.

Anonymous said...

Thank u :-) you should look at that emo boy style over this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How are you? your website is cool
you should watch at this funny emo song:
http://tinyurl.com/9zdns5