Monday, May 10, 2010

The Perfect Photo




I made a specific effort to get a picture before church this time because after church Rocky usually looks like she has just emerged from a hurricane. Despite getting everyone ready early our Mother's Day photo shoot didn't really go so well. Rocky is showing that she is already tired of her mom making her do embarrassing things and Daisy was washed out in the sun. After this we tried to move to the front of the apartments for a shadier spot where we were seconds away from the perfect picture when Daisy's projectile vomit splattered all over my shoe. I guess it just goes to show you that perfection has nothing to do with Mother's Day.

Bonus Picture: Guess who is already taking after her big sister. Apparently those thumbs taste pretty good.

2 comments:

becky rigby said...

That is so crazy that Daisy sucks her thumb the same way. I've never seen that before Rocky. Look at her big blue eyes. That first picture makes me laugh, Rocky seems like she is so bugged by having to take a picture. =) I love your hair, it's way shorter than I expected. The bangs are new too aren't they? Cute cute.

Sharstin said...

great picts!!