Friday, April 1, 2011

Chillaxin with Cousins

We had the best time on our trip to Utah and Rocky had a blast with her cousins. She and Ginny had a great time playing like they were puppies. Well, I guess it was more that Ginny was the puppy who would follow Rocky around barking. Rocky was thrilled because she has always wanted a dog and she has always wanted boss Ginny around. Overall I think it was a good thing because they weren't screaming.



...I have no idea.


Spring Break? Yep.

This is my sweetest little niece Quincy. While I was there I held her every chance I could get but I already miss her, and the rest of her cute family.

Rocky and Cambria busted out the dress-up clothes. This was their interpretation of how princesses should look.



Daisy proved the power of her grip by setting the record for suspended hang in the 0-14 month category.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Rocky cracks me up and Daisy is absolutely awesome doing her suspended hang!