Friday, April 1, 2011

A Random Mix


Rocky is one serious sleeper. Even though she is almost 3 she can still nap for 3 hours...either that or she will spend an hour silently tearing her room apart and climbing all the shelves to pull down the clothes in her closet. I'd rather remember the sleeping.

Another bath picture. I know it seems like I have a picture of the girls in the bath every other blog post but trust me, I'm showing restraint. Now that we have digital cameras and you can take as many pictures as you want I've taken about 5 million bath pictures. I've narrowed it down to the top 300 to put on my blog.

And I figured since it is April Fool's Day that I should put up the pictures of St. Patty's. Brandon went all out and surprised us all with breakfast.


Later on we did the whole Corned Beef and Cabbage deal, and of course, we had green Jello Jigglers.

No comments: