Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Best Hiding Place

This morning right after her bath Rocky insisted that I take a picture of her, "Right now!" I told her that she had to do something cool and this is what she came up with.

Pretty cool.

A rare moment of sisterly snuggling.

Although these two are starting to really play together, it is usually better if their limbs are kept to themselves.

The other day when Rocky was supposed to be taking a nap there was a weird sound so I ran in to find an empty bed. She is getting pretty good at hiding so I looked in all of her best spots but she was nowhere to be found. Usually she will give herself away by announcing where she is or giggling, but there was an eerie silence that made me worry that she was somewhere else in the house.

Just as my panic level was starting to rise, Brandon found a suspicious foot. She was fast asleep, napping like she should have been. She didn't even stir so we just covered her back up and tiptoed out of the room. I guess this explains why her hair always looks so frazzled when she wakes up.



Bonus Picture:

6 comments:

Rusten and Karen said...

Oh I love your girls!!!!

Debbie said...

The second and fourth picture dont show up! They are fun to look at in pictures. Rocky does do great poses.

Debbie said...

I meant third and fifth

becky rigby said...

I also could not find Rocky, I had to zoom in to find the hidden foot. Cute girl. Thanks for your sweet texts/emails. Lets keep the illegal information to ourselves. ;)

Sharstin said...

ha--your girlies are so cute~ and i am loving rocky's pose!

Kourtney said...

seriously, too too too cute