Friday, April 1, 2011

Potty Power

One day while we were in Utah I had gotten up early in the morning and was upstairs talking to my mom when Rocky came into the room. She wasn't wearing any pants or a diaper and she said, and she said it this way..."I pooped in Marci's room!" You would have thought she had just been given the Nobel prize by the enthusiasm in her voice. Then she encouraged her Oma to, "come see."
I went downstairs and it was true. There, partially on the floor and partially on Brandon's notebook was a little pile of kid scat. She raised her arms and proudly said, "Ta Dah!"
I decided that whether I was ready or not, it was time to potty train.
Her little friend, Lilly had lent her this video called Potty Power which is as effective as it is awful. It features hit songs like "Wipe Your Bottom" and "No More Diapers for Me."
While my 'big kid' was very good at singing the songs, she hadn't ventured into the actual realm of the toilet.
Well, when we got home, we got started. We are still obviously in the process but we've had a lot more success than accidents and we'll just keep trekking through.
This was a day or two ago so her chart is a lot more full now. Whenever she goes past the door she has to stop and consider her success and she'll always point out Prince Eric and Ariel and say, "He doesn't swim." I guess it really concerns her.

She isn't that great at pulling up her own undies yet. Either that or she prefers to wear them this way.

Sorry Daisy. You don't get to start until you poop in Marci's room on your own too.

5 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

Hilarious! That is a pretty cool way to wear your underwear. Pulling them up must be hard. Kason always accidentally tucks the front of his shirt into his cause he pulls 'em up too high. :)

Michelle said...

I love it. You are so funny Marci. I love the underwear shot! I also loved Daisy's movie and can't believe she can hang on the pull-up bar like that for so long. The belly tattoo must give her extra strength. :)

Callie. said...

I believe you just may find that DVD on your doorstep by accident as I move away. It's so catchy, why wouldn't you want the joy of watching it over and over again? ;). Great stories, and I love the potty power chart. Go Rocky!!

Bbc4yg1 said...

I love her hot little ass. I would love to have her on my bbc.

Anonymous said...

I would destroy her tight juicy little ass hole 🕳 Mmmmm