Thursday, August 18, 2011

Brandon's Summer Project

 Brandon doesn't feel like summer is complete until he comes up with some kind of huge task to finish and this year he decided to dig a hole for the trampoline at his mom's house.  Luckily for him, and for Hayden who worked hours and hours helping him, they have one of those Olympic style rectangle tramps.  I worked for about an hour and filled the wheel barrow so full that it fell over and dumped the dirt right back where it had come from.  After that I retired my shovel and went back inside to work on something that better magnified my talents...sitting around reading books. 

Daisy did her part by hanging out in the swing where she could keep an eye on the progress and supervise.
 The finished product was a lot more safe and the kids were delighted.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! I bet there were a few blisters earned from that project. Looks like the kids are enjoying all the hard work.