Wednesday, August 24, 2011

World Cup Archery

Ogden city was chosen to be the host for the World Cup Archery tournament and we weren't going to miss it.  There were archers from all over the world and they were amazing athletes.  The U.S. team took the men and women titles and there was some intense competition during the overall individual events. 

 The toughest part was that we all had to be quiet while they were shooting, which was hard for me, but pretty much impossible for my girls.
 We tried to find some distractions to keep them entertained. 
Rocky was enchanted by the Rodeo Queens and we all cheered her on as she walked all the way down the bleachers and despite being terrified introduced herself.  Then I had to go down and take a picture before the queen and her attendants called security to find this adorable little girl's parents.

1 comment:

Jennifer Lovell said...

I love that picture of Rocky with the rodeo queens. That's so cute. Reminds me of the rodeo queens I used to look up to as a kid :).