Monday, January 7, 2013

Homemade Gifts

 I wanted to document the things that everyone makes for the Howard exchange but I forgot to to take photos of everything.  Jill made the panda hat for Rocky.
 Brandon made thumb wrestling masks for Ethan.  They looked like little luchadores.
 The felted Gizmo came from Jilly too and it is the cutest thing in the world to hear Daisy say his name.
 Matt and Kristin made this AT-AT herb garden for Brandon out of garbage. 
 Brandon did family portraits of calaveras like we saw in Mexico.  He worked away all of his pre-Christmas time figuring it out and they turned out amazing.

I didn't get any photos but I made a couple of cross-stitch family pictures and animal magnets.  I was pretty proud of them.  It is a good thing that I was challenged to make gifts because sometimes I think it is the only time in the year when I do something creative, and by creative I mean that I go onto Pinterest and copy something that someone else did.

No comments: