Saturday, October 19, 2013

New Camera!

 For my birthday Brandon got me a new camera.  I was so bummed about the old one dying and without it I didn't have anything to blog about.  I think this is especially true because at the end of a day my brain is so tired that without physical documentation I have no idea what happened.  For the most part it isn't a big deal because not much really does happen. 
Most of the stuff we do is pretty typical, but it seems more fun if I bring out the camera. 
Daisy and Rosy were caught here.  They weren't supposed to have the T.V. on and you can see that they both realize that they are busted. 
 With the change in the weather the trips in the double jogger are requiring more and more layers.  Most of the time these days I just take Rosy in the single but on Fridays Daisy doesn't have school so she comes along.  When she wears the panda hat that Jill made her she actually becomes the panda and will not allow me to refer to her as anything but Panda.
 We went to the annual Homecoming parade and this year got to hang out with our little squirrel friend, Kinsley.  She doesn't always have whiskers but she is always this cute.  Rocky wore her "gold" medal because it is the perfect accessory to go along with the pink stripes.
 The parade this year didn't have anything too crazy, if you don't count the fraternity that went with a "Breaking Bad" theme.  Rocky was impressed that they were doing science experiments.  Brandon figured that most colleges would encourage the production of meth during school functions.

 This year there was a fair afterward at the courtyard by the library and even though I just barely said we wouldn't be going to any more college parties we found ourselves sucked in.  The blow up bouncy houses and slides were a lot more fun for the kids than the actual college students.  I think they were a little embarrassed because it was too early for any most of them to be tipsy. 
I on the other hand had no shame.  We've taken the kids to the Kangaroo Zoo a bunch of times and I always get jealous that I can't go on the slides.  This time I was all in. 
 This morning everybody participated in Daddy's morning workout. 
 I thought that I would try and catch the morning faces of the girls.  Rosy and Daisy were up crawling all over Brandon and me while we were trying to sleep in for once so their faces aren't really sleepy faces.
 Rocky's is accurate.
 This morning Rocky found a spider web in the corner of our door frame.  She was really excited that we had Halloween decorations like everyone else and we didn't even have to buy it. 
I wasn't as excited.
Ever since General Conference Daisy has been really excited about the Priesthood.  She kept asking questions about it but when she realized that it wasn't "Pretty-Stood" she didn't seem to care anymore.  I have seriously got to get this girl into some other hobbies.

1 comment:

Micha said...

How exciting! The colors are so lovely in these pictures. I love to see your adventures. It makes me feel like we need to get out and do more here in Eugene.