Tuesday, November 29, 2016

It's Always Fun When Grandma Comes, Hooray!

 Daisy made a drawing of all her friends.  She just needed one more box so she could have added her dad.


 I feel bad that Rosy wastes all her time on social media, especially because her phone is a toy and doesn't have a screen.  This is when I realize that I need to put my phone away and actually start having conversations.

Rocky finished her soccer season, finally.  She had a good time and has proven that she is exactly like her mom and doesn't mind if you lose, as long as there is a snack after the game.  I didn't take any pictures of the actual soccer because Ike was just so much more fun to watch.

Not too sure about this.

 Rosy gets ready for bed by putting on her pajamas and wig, just like any regular kid.

 This big bike tire is right outside the train station and is so Eugene.  Kathy was in town and we had such a great time re-exploring our town.  I will never get sick of the Saturday Market.

Best Photo Winner

 And of course we had to stop at Voodoo Donuts where Brandon made us all share.  One day my kids are going to super rebel and eat an entire donut all to themselves.

 Rocky's final soccer party was at Papa's Pizza.  Even though I try hard to lobby against trophies I am kind of glad to have one that says Space Kitties.  They were probably the worst team with the best name.
 Even vampires like pizza I guess.  We all had so much fun with Grandma.  She is always so loving and brings out all the best things in us.  I was a little bit hesitant to teach her the game Splat! because I knew that she would not like smashing the bugs.  She is too nice to do something like that.  She was a good sport though and we had a lovely time playing.  I had that game when I was little and I am still convinced that it is one of the best kid games ever.


No comments: