Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Down for the Count

Lovebirds
 Rogue 1.  I bawled from the first scene to the last and I LOVED it.
 After Christmas it was every man for himself and one by one almost everyone got sick.  That meant that instead of sledding and playing games like we had planned we mostly did a lot of lying around, or in my case, following Ike around with a barf bowl.


 He would puke and then stand up and do a little happy dance and then run around until he puked again.  The best part of those couple of days was when I got to leave and go with my mom to the church to help with the weekly dinner for the homeless.  I didn't take any photos but it was really fun, especially because I got to see how much everyone loves Elder and Sister Howard.
I don't know why this makes me so happy.
 And then it was another party!  ABC Mandarin and Rigbys, what could be better?  We had such a good time and even though Brandon wasn't feeling well he still got some pretty good laughs in with his brothers.



Mike's first selfie.

No comments: