Monday, April 10, 2017

Eugene Explorers

When Mike, Kathy and Indee came into town we went a bunch of places that I haven't been in a long time.  Even though we live here I rarely find myself wandering on campus or walking around town.  I don't know if it is because our days in this place might be numbered or if I am just feeling nostalgic but I am bubbling over with love for Eugene.
Campus Chicks
We had picked out a different restaurant but it was closed.  We ended up at Sizzle Pie which was hilarious and super fun.  I love that place and then we walked across the road to Voodoo Donuts and it just seemed like the perfect thing to do.


 We hit up the Natural History Museum and walked all over campus.  Things are just a whole lot more fun when grandparents and Indee are there.



 And now this is how we all feel because they left.

No comments: