Tuesday, August 7, 2018

 After a couple of incidents with Ike getting into trouble while I tried to shower I finally wised up and put him in front of a computer screen.  I know it is bad parenting but his favorite thing to watch is YouTube video clips of people unboxing and putting together Thomas the Tank Engine trains. He looks so cute when he is engrossed and sitting still.  Sometimes while I am passing through it catches my attention too and I get sucked in.  This also happens with Barbie and the Dream House and Mako Mermaids.  Don't tell anyone. 
 You know you are in Eugene if there is a group at the park that fills up balloons with human bike power.

Sloth sighting on the U of O campus
 The library is one of our favorite places and the kids are enthralled by the collection displays.


Vanilla Jill's - Best Venue in Eugene


 The springtime made running at Dorris Ranch even more lovely.  The river path brings joy to my soul.
Nude Beach

Running Buds

Baby in a Box - On Sale at Costco





Makeover

No comments: