Thursday, August 9, 2018

Howard Time


We went out to Springville to hang out with Matt and Kristin.  They are great hosts.  They cooked delicious food and we had so much fun hanging out.  I love seeing my kids be loved by family members.
Springville is an incredible city. The library, the art museum, the rec center, and of course, the Howards. 

 We crashed the library Harry Potter party and it was super well done.



 The kids played and Matt made fish tacos (tofu for the vegetarian).  We sat in their yard and watched their garden grow.  The kids hardly slept but it was worth it for the time spent together.  I don't want to take all the credit but I basically built this family by setting them up and I am so happy when I see what a happy home they have created.

Everyone was excited to be at church on Sunday morning. 



No comments: