Thursday, August 9, 2018

Rando

 Rosy has been having a lot of issues lately that has contributed to some drama.  Like for example, someone took a sip from her drink the other day and it was a full blown meltdown for 30 minutes.  Sometimes as a mom it is hard to handle all of the problems that come up and I feel like I just can't do it.  Then I see a photo of this little girl in a tube with goggles and all is forgotten.  Who couldn't just adore that little girl?
Ike and Omaha the Bear
 I have been sort of freaking out about leaving Eugene and also the chaos of the future so my mom bought me one of those swanky Minky Couture blankets that are big in Utah.  It lives up to the hype.  I am almost 37 and I have a new security blanket and I am not one bit ashamed.
 This year I asked Ike if he wanted to join us for the Ladies Lunch but he said he would rather watch video of drag racing with Opa.
 The rest of us had a great time at The Oaks.  We opted to just order appetizers so we could try some new things.  They were delicious and greasy and mostly dipped in fry sauce.

Cartoons
 I took a run down memory lane and went all around Weber State.  While I was on campus I had all kinds of warm feelings and happy thoughts about my time there.  It made me feel so good because even though I don't spend time much on the campus anymore, it is still a big part of my life.

A New Do

 Opa's swimming pool never gets dull.


Water Aerobics = the bomb!

Auntie Judy's tea party was a highlight of the summer.

 Surf n' Swim!

Snug Bugs

 Checking out Jared's band, Aggregate.  I loved it.  They played at the Friday Art Walk.  It was a gorgeous night with a great soundtrack.

He wants to play but it is just too much effort.

Animal Videos are more fun together.
 This year's rave was a hit.  We all especially loved it when Oma and Opa joined in the dance party.

The walk home from church is the best part of the day.

Don't Eat Pete!

Two bawl babies missing Brandon.

Casey and Sue have built a garden paradise.

 I love hanging out with Grandma Howard.  She is charming and I wish I got to see her more often.

Cousins
 SALSA!!!


Lime Rickey Run!

No comments: