Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Work it Baby!

It seems like everyone around here is involved in excercise programs. Since Rocky has recently started getting so chubby we thought it would be best if we started her on one too. Besides, she's got to get moving if she wants to live up to her name.
She starts out with a morning jog. Since it is so cold and rainy she really bundles up.

Then she works on her arms a little.




Then, of course, she uses the excercise ball to work on her six-pack.
Then she finishes up in the bouncer by really working her legs. You can tell that she's worn out.

After all that excercise it is time for a cool down and some rest.


Then she wakes up and is ready for more.

3 comments:

Aynna banahna said...

I miss you guys and your cute baby. It's a good thing you have her working, she needs it. Oh boy

becky rigby said...

Mars, how in the world did I miss this post? I love these pictures. I giggled at each one. I can't wait to hold her and have her say "You're my favorite aunt... Jill" :)

Callie. said...

Marci, this is Callie. I found your blog on facebook. Am I sneaky or what? This post is hilarious, and so cute. I am so glad you moved to Spencer View! Be prepared for LOTS of good times ahead! :). Or something like that.