Friday, February 4, 2011

Wild Child

I know that everyone is probably getting sick of hearing about the teeth, but they just keep getting more and more out of control. I know that in a couple of weeks they'll probably just look normal and I really haven't been able to get a great picture until now.

It isn't just the spikes, it is the way her smile takes on the look of a wild animal when she is laughing. This picture is especially effective because it highlights the way that she managed to cover her face with food. She rubbed it all over her eyes and in her hair. I think she is pretty talented because hardly anyone could be that dirty, with that crazy of a smile and still be so cute.

3 comments:

Lindsey and Isaac said...

So funny and, yes, still so cute!

Cara Rigby said...

I love this picture. I'm gonna make it the picture that is the backdrop on my computer so I can see it everyday and have it cheer me up :)

Unknown said...

Cute! Reminds me of Tegan's mouth when her teeth were growing in. She still has these little monster teeth. Hope all is well.