Thursday, February 24, 2011

Snow For Real

There was enough snow to cancel every school between Corvallis and Eugene, except the University of Oregon. Lucky Brandon got to brave the snowflakes on his bike.

The girls were speechless.
Rocky found her peace once she put on her mittens and fully bonded with the white stuff.

While 1/2 inch may be enough to cancel school, it sure isn't enough to make a very big snowman.

Just ignore the lawn full of snow behind Rocky. Our snowman being small has nothing to do with the fact that I don't have any mittens and Rocky's participation basically consisted of knocking this little dude over the second after I took the picture.

I figured that I was in good standing to actually be a super fun mom so I pulled out all the stops and even brought out the hot chocolate. Rocky's response...what is hot chocolate?
How can she be almost 3 and never had hot chocolate?
Well, at least she knows now.

The forecast still says that we have a possibility of getting a whole inch tonight. I'd better check our 72 hour kit to make sure that we will survive.

No comments: