Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Nesting

 
I must be nesting because my assistant baker and I made bread this morning while Rocky was at school.  I guess it is the fall weather that brought it on but I just had to make the house smell like baking.  What could be more domestic?  I hope this baby comes soon before I do something drastic, like canning.

In other family news, yesterday Brandon and I celebrated our anniversary.  It has been 7 great years and we are looking forward to many, many more.  After we were married we didn't really have a honeymoon but we did go to Salt Lake. We planned on eating at P.F. Chang's but never really got around to it.  After all this time we finally made it there.  We took the girls with us and just got appetizers so we could try some new things.  It was one of those things that just turned out to be so fun.  I don't know if it is a spike of prenatal hormones or what but I feel like I am so lucky to have such a beautiful family.

Bonus:  At the Ducks game on Saturday I showed my gigantic belly school spirit.

No comments: