Sunday, August 19, 2012

Summer Bucket List...check

 Once again, in my quest to have a normal summer I thought it would be a great idea for us to do a little hiking.  Since my hips just aren't what they used to be with all this pregnancy business we just went up by Fernwood.  Rocky was on board with my enthusiasm but Daisy wanted nothing to do with it.  I'm not sure how long it will take her to forgive us for making her walk everywhere in Mexico.  She was okay for about the first five minutes and then spent the rest of the time making her body go limp until she was either carried or sprawled on the ground.  Sometimes I am surprised at how perfectly she fits the two-year-old tantrum cliche.
Rocky was upset too, at first, but once we got to the little stream she perked up and was her usual happy self, chatting all the way back.
 That little lump in the middle of the path is Daisy stubbornly refusing to join us.
 We also went to the Davis County Fair.  The girls had a blast in the petting zoo.  Daisy wouldn't let go of her Abia's hand and insisted that she be with Kathy every second. 

Unfortunately most of my photos didn't work out because there was a smudge on my camera but it was fun to hang out with Jonah and Eleanor too.

No comments: